How to add a Sticky Header & Phone Number and Email to top right header in "Debut"

Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 3

Hi everyone,

Please forgive me for posting a question that has been asked many times. This is my first post and I didn't want to make a mistake with copying/pasting the wrong code to my store.

I'm looking to do two things:

1) Add a sticky header to Debut so my logo and header menu (homepage, wine coolers, brands, etc.) will not move when customers scroll down the page. 

Any feedback is welcome. If you think the header is too big, should I just decrease the size of my logo so the header shrinks in width? When I did this, the logo looked hard to read.

2) Add text to the top right of any header area with a phone number and clickable email address. I would like to keep the "Free Shipping" announcement that I currently have displayed. 

Any help is greatly appreciated! My store is not live at the moment. Here's a link to preview the store: https://q6io26n6y55dln3p-50858557627.shopifypreview.com

Thank you so much!

Leida

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9267 1180 3265

@leidak 

Thanks for post

https://codepen.io/haykou/pen/FHKJg

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 3

@KetanKumar 

Which section of the header.liquid code do I paste that code in? Is this a clickable sticky header that links to my pages?

Thanks!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9267 1180 3265

@leidak 

Yes, right just add on your class if you are able to code.

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 3

@KetanKumar  I don't know how to code! can you please let me know where to paste this code? where is the class? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9267 1180 3265

@leidak 

are you able to liquid code?

or let me know i will do this send all details to personal message.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 3

@KetanKumar 

I don’t know how to liquid code. Please send me the details! I appreciate your help. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9267 1180 3265

@leidak 

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire Shopify Expert or me

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

How can i find what my order confirmation page is on shopify plus? I need it so I can exclude a from omnisend to pop up to the customer when they have finished a purchase, to not have the pop up show on their order confirmation?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9267 1180 3265

@JulianaNN 

Thanks for post 

if you need order confirmation 

Admin > setting > notification > order confirmation

0 Likes