How to add a colour palete for my product?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have added variants but I want my clients to see what tone of the color exactly is that they ordering. Is it possible to add a color palete on the side for them to choose like for red there will be a square filled with tone of the red that is available, not just in writing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
648 41 96

Hello @Sharleez

This is Ren from the Shopify support team, I'd love to help you out here. 

Do you have any examples of what you'd like this to look like? It sounds like you're referring to adding color swatches to your products, and we have a handful of great apps that can help you achieve this. Although it would be helpful to know what style/look you're going for, I will link some of the more popular options for you to check out below. 

Color Swatch Pug:  Lets you add color swatches, pattern image swatch or variant image as a swatch on...

Product Colors: The app doesn't use variants to create the colors, instead you have to create your colors in separate products and the app will combine them with the swatches. This way, you can easily set different prices, descriptions, pictures for each color.

Swatchy Color SwatchesGenerates image and color swatches for color variants App automatically converts drop down select options into elegant image swatches for color options. Supports 3 types of swatch types.

The above apps all vary in price and capabilities so my suggestion would be to utilize the available trials and see which one best suits your business needs. In the event that you decide not to go with a particular app, be sure to remove it from your store prior to the end of the trial period to avoid getting charged for it. 

Would love to know your thoughts!

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes