How to add a country/region selector in the heading

mayb
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi there

I'm setting up a Shopify site for the US & Australia and have two separate Shopify sites for both.

I'm urgently trying to figure out how to add a country/region dropdown menu for the header and footer of each website. I'm using the DEBUT theme.

See example below of a drop down. Note that I have already setup redirects, however I'd like the customer to be able to toggle between sites and also visually see which site they are on (note that it shows an icon of the country flags).

How can this be achieved? I've scoured the internet and found very little literature on this.

mayb_0-1610533531539.png

Thanks!

Replies 6 (6)

woekerr
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi,

I have the same query, did you hear anything back to resolve the issue?

Cannot find a lot to try and do it myself.

Thanks

ceciliamzayek
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi @woekerr,

Did you manage to find a solution for this? I can't find anything about it and I really need it!

Best,

Cecilia

woekerr
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi Cecilia, 

Afraid not, still trying to find a solution 

Best

Alan

Matt90210
Tourist
12 0 2

Hi, somebody found out how to do it?

I am also looking for similar solutions and for some reason every app let you put these selectors only in the footer. 😕

cmzayek
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

Hi Matt,

I did it through the app geolizr. I used the app for a country selector pop up when entering the "www" site. And then they custom coded a selector in the header for me with the same flags and redirects. Awesome company! Very friendly and they really solved this issue for me.

Best,

Cecilia

Matt90210
Tourist
12 0 2

Thanks Cecilia,

I'll definitely give a look to them!

Cheers