How to add a product to a page without having to add a collection to the page first?

Highlighted
3 0 0

I want to add products to a page that I'm making a category for specific products but I don't want it to be sub-categories. What I have been able to achieve right now is that I made a collection and linked it to a page, but the problem with it is that since there is only one collection on that page, I want all the products to display directly instead having to click on the collection first on that page and then being directed to the products.

I don't want the customer to click twice before seeing the products, that the customer has to click on the category and then in the category he/she will click on the collection then will be directed to the products. It seems meanless to me because it would only make sense if I have couple of collections on that page, then the customer will first be directed to the collections page and then from there they can choose which sub-category they want to select, but since that's not the case with my page, I want the customer to be able to see the products directly when they click on the category.

How can I do that? Please help me, it's urgent.
Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1075 173 211

Hello,

Other than collections, the best way to group a set of products together would be by using tagsTags are searchable keywords associated with your product. Tags can help customers find your product through your online store search and in collections also if you have any. Shopify has a Youtube tutorial on tags which you could find useful. 

I hope this is helpful. You can read more in this link. Thank you

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi dantepw!

I appreciate you taking time to help out.

What you are telling me isn't exactly what I want. So let me explain it in a better way hopefully.

For example I have created a page by the name (Baby Products). Now in this page I have random mixed products for babies. I haven't sorted them in different collections. What I want is that when the customer clicks on the link of this page from the home page, that he be directed to the products page, where he can see all the products. What is happening right now is that when I click on this (Baby Product) page, I see that it directs me to the collection page, then I have to click on this collection page to reach the products. For me that's one unnecessary step to take, that I have to click on this collection page then I will reach my product. I want to directly reach the products page by clicking on the (Baby Products) page.
The reason why I don't want collection is because then the customer has to click on that page first and then when he is on that page, he will have to click on the collection itself to reach the products, which means he is going through to two pages to reach the product which I don't want. Can you help with that?

0 Likes