How to add a product to a pre-exisiting product page

8 0 0

Hi there, 

I have a quick question I was wondering if anyone knows the answer too. For reference I have curtains that I sell and I want to add the option for the customer to add curtain hooks to cart on the curtain product page. I want to provide them a one stop shopping experience if that makes since. If anyone knows if this is possible please let me know. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
181 13 24

Hi, @kprice

Thank you for reaching out to the community about that, I would be happy to offer some suggestions. First, you could add the option for curtain rods as a regular variant on the product itself. This way the customer would simply choose at the same time as their curtain purchase whether or not they wanted to add the rods. For help adding a new variant to an existing product, check out this help doc.

Alternatively, you could list the curtain rods as their own product and then use an app, such as Frequently Bought Together. This would allow you to recommend the rods on the curtain page, giving the customer the option to add both items to their cart. Let me know if you have any questions! 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes