How to add a quantity selector to featured product on homepage??? NOT PRODUCT PAGE

ChiragV
Tourist
12 0 1

using a Brooklyn theme

unpublished, sectioned, one product store

it won't show the quantity selector below the featured product on the homepage but it will show the variant selector - customers can choose the color but not the quantity

I don't need the product page because it's a single product store.

any code I can add to get a quantity field right below the variant selector on the featured product on the homepage?

0 Likes
Michal_Morek
Shopify Partner
821 72 136

Hi @ChiragV 
Sincerely hope you're having a great day!
I've read your problem and, before providing a solution, would like to analyze your website. Then, I will provide a solution to you up here - on the forum.
Could you share your website URL? And if your website is password protected, then also provide a password?

Founder of Shopify agency - Accomplishify.com
If you would like to hire us as Shopify experts, please reach out via:
  • Email michal.morek@accomplishify.com
  • WhatsApp +48 507 613 425
0 Likes
ChiragV
Tourist
12 0 1

Hey bro, i appreciate the help but ihve heard its unsafe to share your website details so im going to have to pass (and also product details)

i came on here in hopes to get some code and then customize it myself.

But thanks anyway!!

0 Likes
Michal_Morek
Shopify Partner
821 72 136

Hi @ChiragV 

Hope you're having a great day!

I don't ask you for the login credentials to your online store. I'm just asking you for a way to see your website. How can we help you without seeing your site in this case?

Good luck with the rest.

Founder of Shopify agency - Accomplishify.com
If you would like to hire us as Shopify experts, please reach out via:
  • Email michal.morek@accomplishify.com
  • WhatsApp +48 507 613 425
0 Likes
tjmikre0
1 0 0

https://fitness-balema.myshopify.com

My sites url above, when copied and pasted into AD.FLY's interstellar ads option. It declines my link . Because there are IFrames in it. And i need them removed desperately so i can advertise my link through them somehow!! How much will that cost???

0 Likes