Please share your site URL,
So that I can check and provide you exact solution here.
My name is Ren and I'm from the Shopify support team, would love to help you out with this.
For adding a size chart there are a few options to consider and decide such as whether this something you want to add directly into your product pages or a general size chart you'd like to have available on your website.
1. To add a size chart directly into your product pages, we have a tutorial available here. Make sure you select the appropriate option between sectioned or non-sectioned themes before proceeding with the coding directions. This teaches you how to build a table with the sizing information in it so the use of a jpg isn't necessary.
2. That being said, if you wish to use the jpg you mentioned, you can create a size chart page by following these directions here. These are general directions for creating a page which you can then embed a file into (such as your jpg). Then you can add a footer link for example, that would take users to your size chart page.
3. Finally, we have many apps to choose from if you'd like some additional features and options. For example, Kiwi Size Chart has many powerful features allowing you to create layouts that include tables, images, videos, tabs, etc and it even has a product recommendation based on size feature:
This is my top recommendation to get a really sleek and professional looking size chart with awesome features to enhance the customer experience. It's also comes with a free plan and the premium plan is only $5.49 should you want to upgrade.
Let me know what you think of those options and if I can help clarify any of the above!
Ren | Social team @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
|an hour ago|