How to add a size chart?

3 0 0

I got a .jpg of the chart

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 66 86

Please share your site URL,
So that I can check and provide you exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
300 26 49

Hi, there! 

My name is Ren and I'm from the Shopify support team, would love to help you out with this. 

For adding a size chart there are a few options to consider and decide such as whether this something you want to add directly into your product pages or a general size chart you'd like to have available on your website. 

1. To add a size chart directly into your product pages, we have a tutorial available here. Make sure you select the appropriate option between sectioned or non-sectioned themes before proceeding with the coding directions. This teaches you how to build a table with the sizing information in it so the use of a jpg isn't necessary.

2. That being said, if you wish to use the jpg you mentioned, you can create a size chart page by following these directions here. These are general directions for creating a page which you can then embed a file into (such as your jpg). Then you can add a footer link for example, that would take users to your size chart page. 

3. Finally, we have many apps to choose from if you'd like some additional features and options. For example, Kiwi Size Chart has many powerful features allowing you to create layouts that include tables, images, videos, tabs, etc and it even has a product recommendation based on size feature: 

d48c7b25e8d4d15ac30f9ad5fef3e521
This is my top recommendation to get a really sleek and professional looking size chart with awesome features to enhance the customer experience. It's also comes with a free plan and the premium plan is only $5.49 should you want to upgrade. 

Let me know what you think of those options and if I can help clarify any of the above! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes