How to add affiliate products to my shopify product page ?

2 0 0

Hello,

I am currently working on a store called LifeandHype.com selling high end fashion items.

I have affiliations confimed with SSENSE, STYLEBOP & Farfetch through Comission Junction and Rakuten Marketing. 

How do I add their products on to my website product page with their affiliate link? Ive been trying to figure it out with little to no luck. I am not experianced with coding and am unsure exactly how to edit or change it. If someone could please help me that would be greatly appreciated. Also my website will mainly be affiliate products so is shopify the best platform to use for this idea or no?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
578 18 53

Hi, LifeAndHype. 

This is Max from the Shopify Team. 

If you're looking to set up tracking for where customers came from before purchasing on your site, I'd suggest looking into conversion tracking and in particular UTM parameters. These are trackable links that you can attach to different marketing campaigns!

It sounds like you might be looking to learn a bit more about affiliate marketing in general. If that's the case I've found a few resources that you might want to read:

Are you looking to start a dropshipping store? Some of the options you've described sounds like you might be wanting to promote products on your shop and have other companies fulfill orders and ship products for you. If that's the case, The Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping might be really informative! Rakuten, specifically, has an app available to assist with shipping and logistics, check that out here -Rakuten Super Logistics

Let us know if you need some more information. Wed love to know what steps you've taken and a bit more about your plans so we can help point you in the right direction. The forums community is pretty full of information and a variety of experience, so it might be great to do some more reading and sharing!

Cheers, 
Max
support@shopify.com

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1

I found the Affiliate External Outlinks app helpful to do exactly what I think you are asking about. This app let's you pick a product and outlink for the customizable 'buy' button to your affiliate link. You can create the product manually with info or material in accordance with your individual affiliate agreement. You could create a collection of affiliate products or by affiliate and create shop pages accordingly. 

0 Likes