How to add background to text in slideshow

Solved
Micacoco
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello,

My slideshow in homepage (Debutify theme), the text can be difficult to read if the background color matches with the text color. Is there anyway to add a semi-transparent background behind text, so it's more readable?

Thanks.

text background.JPG

0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
846 230 627

hello @Micacoco 

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
Micacoco
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

URL = www.micacoco.com

It is not password protected.

Here I intentionally insert this slideshow. You can see some parts the black text gets blended into the background and is hard to read.

6546545144.JPG

0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
846 230 627

This is an accepted solution.

hello @Micacoco 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

#section-1568145568761  #Hero-1568145568761  .hero  .hero__inner .hero__text-wrapper .grid .grid__item{
    background: #dcdcdcde;
    padding: 38px;
}

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
Micacoco
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you, it works!!!!

0 Likes
Micacoco
Tourist
4 0 0

Can I ask just one more issue?

I tried playing with the many image resolutions but still doesn't work. 

On the Mobile, it looks very good. But in Desktop it gets expanded/zoomed too much you have see blurry pixels.

Might you know the reason why it is like this?

SLIDESHOW PROBLEM.png

0 Likes