How to add color swatches in debut theme

Solved
ericniola
Tourist
5 1 2

I'm looking to add swatches to my product page, so that my page looks a bit more aesthetic, how can i go about doing that?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17242 1869 6450

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @ericniola 

Thanks for post.

can you please try this 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Product-pages-Add-color-swatches-to-products/m-p/6164...

otherwise

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire  Shopify Expert or me

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1298 79 172

Hi there @ericniola!

Don here from Shopify.

As adding colour swatches to a theme is not a customisation we are able to support ourselves here at Shopify, you would just need to look at the following options for adding this. 

You can check out any of these apps in our store for adding this to a theme or you can look at this unsupported customization to do so.

As this is not something we can provide support for from here, you would need to be able to put this in place yourself or consider hiring a Shopify Expert for this task.

Finally, you can check out some themes in our theme store that would provide this functionality built-in.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

whats the website? add is it basic color swatches? 

James Byrne, Owner, Information Architect (USMC VET)
After Dark Grafx - Since 1992
"We Work After Dark, So You Don't Have To!"
https://www.afterdarkgrafx.com

Services: Website Design, Mobile App Development (iOS, Android, Windows), Ecommerce, Magento, Shopify, Miva, BigCommerce, Search Engine Optimization, Wordpress, Hosting, Graphic Design, Merchant Accounts, Consulting and all things web related!

Certified Partner/Developer/Affiliates: Shopify, Google Integrator, Wordpress, Zoho, AuthorizeNet, Geotrust and a Member of the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, Veteran Owned Businesses, Veteran's In Business Network.

I also build custom apps for Shopify!
0 Likes
GravitySApps
10 0 0

Hi, you can use the app that will give you a quick solution without any coding. Here is our app that adds swatches to homepage, search results, product and collection pages: https://apps.shopify.com/display-variant-swatches

Once installed and enabled, it should automatically show the color swatches.  There is a 7-day free trial so you can test it without any charges.

0 Likes