How to add contact information on footer on Narrative Theme. For Google Shopping Policy

Highlighted
11 0 0

Hey, how can I add my contact info to the footer section? This is for Google Shopping Policy. I'm not comfortable adding code to my theme. I need some one's help to add it to me. I will send you my contact information

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @SimonSkin,

In the footer section, you can add a footer menu, which you can find in Shopify Admin > Online Store > Navigation.

06:03-1.png

You can add a menu item named "Contact Us" and link to the contact us page. This way doesn't require coding or third-party app. 

I personally prefer creating a separate contact us page rather than including just the contact information. Because if you implement the page correctly, it can benefit your SEO and drive organic traffic.

You can take a look at this tutorial about how to build a contact us page. There's a video series, which is easy for beginner to follow.

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like