How to add hero image slideshow in eva theme

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

I want to add a hero image slideshow in my store - fabricorner.com. so please give me the code for a slideshow that can i add in the liquid file.

1 Like

Hello, @Fabricorner !

Great question. Slideshows are an excellent visual addition to any page. However, the code used to create slideshows can be complex to incorporate and customize.

Our app, Shogun Page Builder, has a Slider element that makes it possible to add slideshows into your content pages without any coding needed. You can simply import or create a page, then use our drag-and-drop elements to build a custom slideshow. Any of our other elements can be display in the Slider too! You'll be able to display images, videos, text, Add to Cart buttons, countdown timers, etc. We also have some pre-built content blocks to help make it even easier. :)

Screen%20Recording%202019-08-21%20at%2002.35%20PMHere's a quick example of building a slideshow with a few clicks.

If you'd like to test it out, we have a 10-day free trial available. If the app doesn't meet your expectations, you're welcome to uninstall at any time.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Our support team is also available 24/7 to provide assistance. :)

Jill Nahajewski | Head of Client Support, Shogun |
support@getshogun.com | Try Shogun Page Builder for Shopify for FREE!
1 Like