How to add payment method icon under checkout page button

1 0 0

Hi,
I want to add Payment Method icon under checkout button 
where should i go to edit?

Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 3.01.39 PM.pngNowScreen Shot 2019-05-03 at 2.58.19 PM.pngWhat i need

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2488 171 375

Hi @KISSmineral,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question!

I looked into this for you and checked with our themes support team to be sure. It seems like the example store you are displaying which has the icons must be on the Shopify Plus plan to be able to display the icons/ edit their checkout. 

03-37-f5r78-7rbti

Even being on plus, this store owner would have to have modified the Additional Script at checkout, which is something Shopify doesn't support. You can also read more about the checkout.liquid file in the Shopify admin here

The only other thing I could think of which would enable this to be shown is an app because of the timer at the top of the screenshot you showed. But without taking a deeper look, it's difficult to really know. Your best bet here could be to reach out to the store yourself and ask them directly, as Shopify would not be able to provide any detail or even confirm if it is a Shopify store for privacy and security reasons. 

Hope this helps clear this up for you a little. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 0

Hi Shopify Team, which plan do I need to be on in order to be able to add a payment logo to the checkout page? In AU the plans are Basic Shopify, Shopify and Advanced Shopify. Please don't tell me I need to be on the Advanced $299 per month being that I haven't even started selling or launched my store. I want the Partial.ly icon to appear in the checkout page making reference to the Payment Plan I have added: https://www.luxoftheworld.com.au/26441089068/checkouts/6ecdb317e1fe2a868ce033680f40886b?skip_shopify...

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2488 171 375

Hi @CFRG,

The checkout is something which can only be edited if you are on the Shopify Plus plan. When on the Shopify Plus plan you can edit the checkout via the checkout.liquid file. 

19-12-sqnmh-snjsg

You can see the guide Shopify has with more information about editing the checkout.liquid file here

0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 0
Thanks that’s very helpful but how do I select or upgrade to this place? There’s no plan named that in Australia as far as I know. :)
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2488 171 375

Sounds good @CFRG.

The cost of Shopify Plus does vary and certain aspects. Because of this, you can click in the top right corner of the link here where it says "Get Pricing" to find out more on what it would be to upgrade. 

19-12-tui0i-k1lxr

1 Like