How to add product image and descriptions in the product page

6 0 0

When I try to edit the product page in debut theme it only shows header, product pages, product recommendations and footer.  I'd like to be able to add more pictures and text in my product page.  

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2123 354 445

Hi @jaesik87 

If you want to add and static image or text on product page then you can add in Section->product.liquid file buts above {% schema %} 

but this text and image will show on all product page, if you want to show then product base different then we have to make custom code to make dynamic.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
6 0 0

I added this: Section->product.liquid file buts in the product-template.liquid under sections but it did not work. 

0 Likes
6 0 0

I would like to add product images and descriptions like this:

https://www.ridgewallet.com/collections/all-wallets/products/carbon-fiber

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2123 354 445

Which one? 

LIFE TIME GUARANTEE,RFID-BLOCKING etc? or Features section (left right image and text)

0 Likes
6 0 0

I would like to add something like the features with image on the right, the lifetime warranty with the image on the left and another section about a money clip with image on the right. 

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2123 354 445

Then you have design this type of section and add in Section->product.liquid or section->product-template.liquid file at end of file.

if cant get then open Template->product.liquid file and check which are added, that's your product page file.

Using this all product get same section on product page if you want it product wise different then you have to make some custom code.

0 Likes
6 0 0

How do I create this type of section?  I will have another color of this product so will need different images. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2123 354 445

Cant send you code for this section just assist you how to do, if you want it then you need developer help.

If you can do then make html design for this section and add as i told  you or you if you need developer help then text me.

You can do this but product wise and same for all product too.

0 Likes