How to add "add to cart" button on my collection page

Solved
NessaSnipe
2 0 0

Did anyone answer this for you?

0 Likes
VWright
1 0 0

I know this thread is old, but I had to say THANK YOU! This was by far the simplest step by step I found. Quick and easy fix!!

0 Likes
Barrazero
1 0 1

hello!, I didn't find the product-card-grid.liquid , instead I edited the Product grid Item. liquid and it shows like this: vertically displayed on the left side of the product, I need it below it.

What can I Do? thanks!

Captura de Pantalla 2021-05-14 a la(s) 21.40.58.png

KOL1
1 0 0

Hi, Thank you. I am however having the issue that the add to cart button brings me to the product page and does not actually add the item to cart. CAn you help? I am using the debut theme and don't have customizations on the page.

0 Likes
AAAAABA
3 0 0

I pasted that code, but now the buttons are not aligned. But also, when they press add to cart, it takes them to the cart. 

How do i make it so all buttons are on the same level and not messy like the photo above, and also so they click add to cart, it adds to cart but doesnt take you to the cart so customers can continue looking at other products, 

Thank you so much

0 Likes
Sunny9599
Excursionist
13 1 7

Hope u check the code

0 Likes
AAAAABA
3 0 0

How do i do it? It doesn't align? 

0 Likes
AAAAABA
3 0 0

how do i make it so there is no redirection to cart. It simple adds the product to cart and allows me to keep on the collection page?

0 Likes
beckyh
Tourist
9 0 3

Is there any way to have the add to cart button in the center underneath the product image? At the moment the button is showing on the left and quite far down 

0 Likes
rvlmotion
3 0 0

Good morning, 

Firstly congrats on this code, the functionality is working perfectly on my store. 

Unfortunately, I've found 2 issues:

rvlmotion_1-1624023642283.png

1st Issue: The quantity box isn't resizing automatically and is too big. If possible would be better to have this box as is showing on the product page (image below).

rvlmotion_3-1624023908524.png

2nd Issue: This ADD TO CART button is the only thing that's not being translated from the Translation Lab App that I'm currently using to translate my whole store (amazing free translation app by the way). 

The Developer of the Translation Lab team send me this feedback: 

Regarding the "Add to cart" button I could not proceed to fix that so you should contact theme developers regarding that. You can tell them that the "Add to cart" text is translated in our app:

rvlmotion_0-1624023066434.pngrvlmotion_1-1624023074664.png

But it seems that the translation is overwritten by a javascript code coming from the theme.

Please, let me know if you have a workaround to solve those issues

Kindly regards 

Tiago Moreira

0 Likes