How to add related products to product page

Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2684 67 786

Ahha!

You should navigate tot eh actual product page on the right to see the "Product pages" and "Related products" sections on the left.

Otherwise you're editing ony a home page.

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com!
My post solved your problem? Like it!
I am away till Feb-15.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Hahahaha oh whatttt?! I feel like a fool. I've checked the box and it's working now. Thank you so much for your help Tim! Have a good weekend ahead! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2684 67 786

Do not blame yourself -- it is quite popular -- Shopify should make it more obvious that you have to navigate to the actual page to see its options...

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com!
My post solved your problem? Like it!
I am away till Feb-15.
0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

Hi Karina;

Hope you’re doing well.

Shopify's related products section is a handy feature - a lot of merchants are successfully using it. 

However I believe a fully-fledged personalization app, such as Perzonalization, is indeed what you need. With the help of Perzonalization you’ll be able to;

• Showcase popular products, Products viewed by similar shoppers or Recent products
  • Show custom recommendations where you choose which set of collections, colors etc. will be displayed
  • Display recommendation widgets on home, cart, product, search no results, collection pages
  • Place personalized recommendation on your e-mail templates

Give it a 14 day free try and let me know what you think!

Best of luck!

Ilke Karabogali

Disclaimer: I am the co-founder of Perzonalization; a predictive personalization SaaS solution which is used by eCommerce websites.

In case you’re wondering; Perzonalization offers a 14 day free trial. After the trial - if the app helps you generate extra revenues - the monthly fee is equal to 4% of the additional revenue via Perzonalization. (No upfront costs or hidden fees) Start your free trial now using this link.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi Tim! Could you please help me out? I'm using the Debut theme but can't seem to find the related products checkbox. Here's a screenshot of what I see.

Thanks a ton!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi, I also need help.

Related products.

The text shows but the images do not?

@TREASUREUNIT.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I do not see this option when i navigate to my product page...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2 1 0

The related products app could help you to show "related products" box for FREE: https://apps.shopify.com/globo-related-products

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Karina, I made a video tutorial for you on how to add related products to the product page. Hope this helps! https://www.askquesty.com/shopify-answers/custom-product-attributes-shopify-tutorial

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3542 543 843

Hi @The_White_Pad@cshepler 

Which theme you have?

Check by following this:

1. Open customize theme editor->open product page->select "related products" from right side bar

section.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

related_product.png

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes