106 1 2

Hi Guys

Can you help me with that?

Best Regard,

Alvin

8d2d661dbff6606bf51145923bbfbc6.png

0 Likes

Hello ,
Do you want Review badges same for all products or different as per product.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
106 1 2

like this2abac60856b19d1c68974d86e1d790f.png

0 Likes
Excursionist
106 1 2
Excursionist
106 1 2

different as per product

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
405 44 69

Hey, @Alvin--R!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Product reviews are a great feature to add to your store as they help build trust with other potential buyers. When I visit a website I am planning to purchase from, I will always read the reviews first to learn about other customers experiences. You can use our Shopify app 'Product Reviews' to add review forms to your product pages and review score badges to your product and collection pages. We have this guide in our help centre all about adding the review forms and badges to your theme so be sure to check it out.

There are also a lot more review apps that you can check out in our Shopify App Store here, most of them offer free trials so you can try them out before purchasing the app and you can see which suits your business needs the most. 

I hope that helps but if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach back out. We are always happy to help!

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Excursionist
106 1 2

Thank you, but still need help

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
405 44 69

What is it you need help with? Have you installed the app into your store and read through the guide? Let me know where exactly you are having difficulties and I can take a look.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Excursionist
106 1 2

261333c3e267529ecd204e0a2e94beb.png

1 Like
Excursionist
106 1 2

Can you just show me a detailed solution?

0 Likes