Existing situation: When mouse over main menu, there is no subemnu

Expected outcome: When mouse over main menu, the submenu will pop up
e.g. Phone
->Phone case 
->Phone cable

0 Likes

Hello @CHUNGKWU3,

Please follow below referral link

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/How-to-make-submenu-items-in-Debut-theme/td-p/472204

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
22 3 7

Hey there @CHUNGKWU3 👋

I just checked your store and it looks like you do have a submenu set up for 'Phone Accessories', but the submenu only shows when you click on the 'Phone Accessories' link; it does not show when you mouse over the link.

If you're looking for an easy way to add a dropdown/submenu that shows when customers hover/mouse over 'Phone Accessories', then you may want to try out our Meteor Mega Menus app. The free version of the app allows you to add a text-based menu in just a couple of minutes - no coding needed. The app's paid plans offer more advanced features, including the display of collection/product images & product prices.

Feel free to install the app on your store and give it a try! You can find Meteor Mega Menus on the app store: https://apps.shopify.com/meteor-mega-menus

Hopefully this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions

Kyle W | Customer Success @ Helium Dev, LLC
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

Helium builds user friendly apps with top-rated US-based support
Customer Fields App
Meteor Mega Menus App
0 Likes