How to add text underneath the price on a product page?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello!

I would like to add text underneath the Price on my product pages. More precisely, I would like to add the text

" Total Price* plus Shipping Costs " under the price of all of my products.

I am using the 'Boundless' theme.

Could you please help me?

Thanks a lot :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
82 2 2

Hi Daniela,

If you wanted this same line of text on all pages you need to go to your theme > edit html/ccs > then locate the product.liquid code and within there you can add that text below the area for price.

If you you struggle to find this please send me the code and I can advise.

Thanks

Michael

Smart Cookie Design - Shopify Partners & Experts
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey there,

I am having the same problem / question as the above. Is it to add “IN STOCK” to items that are in stock? (directly below the price).

For example we have placed "ORDER" instead of "Out of Stock" - http://anatomydesign.myshopify.com/collections/furniture

I have attached the area I think it should be added in?

Thanks for the great support :)

{% assign price = current_variant.price | money_without_trailing_zeros %}
            <p class="product__price">
              <meta itemprop="price" content="{{ current_variant.price | money }}">
              {% if product.compare_at_price_max > product.price %}
                <span class="visually-hidden">{{ 'products.general.regular_price' | t }}</span>
                <span class="product__price--reg">{{ current_variant.compare_at_price | money_without_trailing_zeros }}</span>
                <span class="product__price--sale">{{ 'products.general.now_price_html' | t: price: price }}</span>
              {% else %}
                <span class="visually-hidden">{{ 'products.general.regular_price' | t }}</span>
                <span class="product__price--reg js-price">
                  {{ price }}
                </span>
              {% endif %}
            </p>

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Do you know how to add "starting at" before the product price and have it in the same style?  I figured out a way to add the words but it isn't grey and bold like the price so it looks wrong.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Still looking for a solution in 2020. (Theme: Boundless)

0 Likes