How to add this at bottom of all pages

Excursionist
38 0 3

I was browsing some website and found something interesting, at the bottom , when i inspected it , it says padding , how can i add something like same to my website.

screenshot-www.pawsomecouture.com-2019.11.03-19_41_14.png

0 Likes

Hello 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
723 40 103

Hey, @rads091!

Katy here from Shopify. I hope all is well with you!

I am not sure if you have had assistance with this just yet? This appears to be an image or set of images added to the footer. It may have some padding surrounding the area which is likely what you had inspected

If using a free there, this is something that our Theme Support could add to your own footer as part of our Design Policy. You would just need to provide the image/images.

Just something to keep in mind however, multiple images would be preferable here so as to consider user experience for those viewing on mobile devices. One large image would look quite small on smaller screens, while multiple images could be stacked on top of each other.  Depending on your theme, you may also like to consider adding images like this to a Custom HTML section directly above the footer instead as adding images to the footer can end up looking a bit cramped if you already have a lot of content there.

Do let me know your thoughts. If you happen to be using a Shopify built theme, we can look into this for you. If not, if you could share your store URL and images, our Community members can then help you out. 

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like