How to adjust the position of Afterpay on my product page

1 0 0

Hello,

I recently integrated Afterpay and Laybuy on my website. Laybuy works fine but I had a bit of an issue with Afterpay badge. Does anyone know how to adjust the position of Afterpay on my product page? 

Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 8.58.47 AM.png

Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 10.35.39 AM.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
348 31 74

Hi, @ekim2!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks so much for reaching out about this.

Afterpay has some great customer service where they're able to help you out with any coding relating to their payment platform. If you submit a merchant help request on their website, they'll be able to ask for collaborative access to your account to help you move the Afterpay display to where you want it.

If you have any trouble with them, you can also request assistance from a Shopify Expert who will be able to help you edit the code as well.

Once you're done with displaying the Afterpay details, it's time to look at marketing you store! I recommend checking out Shopify Compass. Shopify Compass provides you with webinars and courses on things like store design, marketing and more. It's 100% free for everyone and new content is being added all the time. This program will help you drive more traffic into your store and also convert that traffic into sales.

Have you heard about the Shopify Blog? It's got loads of great content on ways for you to drive sales into your store. I've got some great recommendations below that I'd recommend taking a look at:

Driving Traffic but No Sales?
* We give you 13 steps to improve your conversions.
* Who is your target audience, and does your sites look and feel cater to them?
* Is your business trustworthy? (Also see the next recommendation below for more on this)

The 39-Point Store Trust Checklist
* Work through a checklist to make sure your store is trusted by potential customers.
* Look at the "nice to haves" vs "must-haves" in your store.
* Do you have essential information for your customers to view, like policies?

If you need any help at all, please let me know!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes