How to change Buy It Now button language?

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello, hot to change "buy it now" button language? i can't find in the translation sectors, i can't launch website like this, i need to translate it, any ideas how to translate " buy it now" button ? 

1 Like
Shopify Partner
4557 681 1432

Hello, @Andrius123 

Thanks for post.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
493 54 101

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us.

Currently, there is no way to change the wording on the Buy It Now button as it is a dynamic button as the code for this feature is core-based, which means that it is inaccessible. Due to it being a dynamic button, most of your customers won't see the 'Buy it now' option appear as you see it, as this button uses whatever is relevant to the customer. So if they have used Paypal recently, they will see a Paypal button. If they are on their Safari browser on their iPhone they will see Apple Pay, etc. Because this is subjective to the customer, there is no way to determine or ensure what the customer sees for this. 

The only way to translate this button to other languages is when you select a supported language through your theme. However, we do not yet support this through an individual field in the language settings, as you mentioned. 

You can read up more on our accelerated checkouts here. I hope this makes sense! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello @KetanKumar  could you check please ? https://svariau.myshopify.com 

This theme design i use from Shopify, any idea how i can translate buy it now button? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4557 681 1432

@Andrius123 

Thanks for post.
sorry, but your store is password protect can you please share us.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 1

Hello @Andrius123 

Actually Shopify doesn't allow you to choose the text of the button yourself, due to the reasons described in their Guru's response, however we at GTranslate oftentimes need to provide translations for that button on our customers' websites.

In 2 words, the solution just includes adding the "edited" wording into a hidden element on the website, and overriding the text via JS once the button is loaded.

This approach has the downside of having some short time where the visitor can have a glance of the original text, and only then see it change to what you wanted it to be. That is a downside, but hey, it's still a solution, probably the only one in this case.

Let me know if you need more details on the solution :)

If you're interested in making your website multilingual, you can always give us a shot.

0 Likes