How to change Sold Out color to red in both collection and product page in Debut theme ??

Solved
WilliamC
Tourist
9 2 1

Hi, I am new to shopify. I just like to know if someone can help me to change the Sold Out Color to red in both collection and product page in Debut theme?? I have looked at the other discussions, unfortunately none of them can help me. Hopefully, someone can give me a hand. Thanks. 

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 83 116

Hey, @WilliamC.

This is Elias from Shopify Support. I'd be happy to lend a hand with this!

I understand you'd like to change the Sold Out text to red on the collection and product pages. Since Debut is a Shopify-supported theme and, if your store is subscribed to a plan, you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your plan for customizing your theme. Our Theme Support team can help with a number of customizations. However, for reference, we have a list of unsupported customizations on our design policy

That being said, I'd be happy to get a customization request started on your behalf - Can you clarify which shade of red you'd like to use? Feel free to use HTML Color Codes to get the hex code for the colour of red you prefer, as this helps provide us with the exact shade of the colour for the customization. 

I've also sent an authentication email to your registered email, please check your inbox and spam folders, and send a reply back from your email. 

Thank you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

WilliamC
Tourist
9 2 1

Dear Elias,

Thanks for the reply.

The code of the red color I prefer is HEX #FF0000, RGB 255,0,0 HSL 0,100%, 50%.

Unfortunately, I have not received any e-mail from you. This may due to the multiple registration with shopify previously.

My current shop address is www.fineclassicantiques.com or fine-classic-antiques.myshopify.com and please send me another authentication e-mail to the registered e-mail address and I will reply straight away.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Will

Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 83 116

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @WilliamC.

Thank you for following up and confirming the customization details!

I've received your confirmation in our email and I'm sorry to hear the authentication email landed in your spam folder. Nonetheless, I'll be sending the customization request over to our Theme Support team now. Please allow 24-72 hours for the task to be completed, and if our Theme Support needs any other details - they'll be able to follow-up with you directly. 

If there's anything else I can help you with, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog