Solved

How to change background color of Blog Articles

Alex1510
Explorer
83 0 27

Hello everyone,

Anyone have any idea how to change the background color on blog articles only?

Can not find any option, need to edit code? Any suggestion

Much appreciated

Thanks,

Alex

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Alex1510 

Try this CSS class.

Add code assets/theme.scss.liquid Or assets/timber.scss.liquid bottom of the file

.template-article main {background-color: #fff !important;}
.template-article .breadcrumbs {background-color: #fff !important;}

Hope this will work for you.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 15 (15)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Alex1510 

Please share your blog page URL. I will check and provide a solution.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Alex1510
Explorer
83 0 27
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Alex1510 

Try this CSS class.

Add code assets/theme.scss.liquid Or assets/timber.scss.liquid bottom of the file

.template-article main {background-color: #fff !important;}
.template-article .breadcrumbs {background-color: #fff !important;}

Hope this will work for you.

Thanks!

Alex1510
Explorer
83 0 27

Thanks a lot! it looks great

JoshWaller
Visitor
1 0 0

Please could you take a look for me to? Many thanks 🙂

Iqrajput1120
Tourist
12 0 1

How to change article image backgroud color?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Iqrajput1120 

Please share your store URL & screenshot what do you want!

Thanks!

Iqrajput1120
Tourist
12 0 1

https://www.olivetreearts.ca/blogs/art-scripture/art-scripture-painting-41-psalm-95-1-3

check this when I scroll image background color shows which is pink I want to change this color.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Iqrajput1120 

Please share store front password!

Thanks!

Iqrajput1120
Tourist
12 0 1

olivetree

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Iqrajput1120 

which background color use for blog you want ?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Iqrajput1120 

Add code assets/theme.scss.liquid Or assets/timber.scss.liquid bottom of the file.

@media screen and (min-width: 1240px){
.Article__ImageWrapper {
    height: 600px;
    background-image: unset !important;
    background-color: #a3bcb6 !important;
}
}
Iqrajput1120
Tourist
12 0 1

Thank you so much it solved.

Iqrajput1120
Tourist
12 0 1

Store front password olivetree

maimo
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, thanks for your help. This worked well for me but it only changed the sides of my blog post to white. Is there any way to get the background behind the text to turn white too? Have been trying to figure it out but getting nowhere. Example of how the blog posts look: https://mai-mo.com/blogs/journal/50-simple-actions-that-bring-joy . Thank you!