Solved

How to change color on continue shopping and remove link on Debut Theme?

thingsbeloved
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi! 

The color of the "Remove" and "Continue Shopping" links on my checkout page is really hard to see. How can I change the colors? I'm using the debut theme. Thanks!! Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 2.44.52 PM.png

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @thingsbeloved,

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file

.text-link--accent{
color: #90949a !important;
}

Let me know if this works.

Thanks! 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

Hey @thingsbeloved,

Please share your website URL. I will check and provide a solution here. 

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
thingsbeloved
Visitor
3 0 0
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

Hey @thingsbeloved,

Thanks for the URL but I found that your webshop is password protected. Please provide a password so I can check.

Thanks!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @thingsbeloved,

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file

.text-link--accent{
color: #90949a !important;
}

Let me know if this works.

Thanks! 

thingsbeloved
Visitor
3 0 0

@dmwwebartisan This worked. Thank you! 

DanGlazenburg
Tourist
6 0 2

Worked for me on debut theme! Thank you so much!