How to change colour of hamburger icon and search icon in header? (Debut Theme)

KyanneJewels
1 0 0

I didn't want to change the color on the heading and link as it connects and changes my heading color for my products. Is there any way to manually change the colour for both the hamburger icon and search icon in the header?

It's currently blacked out like thisIt's currently blacked out like this

It's currently blacked out like this and I want the 2 icons to be white..

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7446 1768 2368

Hey @KyanneJewels,

Please add the following code at the end of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file

.btn--link {
    color: aqua !important;
}

You can change color as per your need. Hope this works for you.

Thanks! 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
RSS
Excursionist
54 0 23

Hello @dmwwebartisan @KyanneJewels 

Please, could you confirm if this has worked or not? I am currently trying to achieve the same - to convert Search, Basket and hamburger icon into White.

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7446 1768 2368

@RSS 

Please share your store URL

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
RSS
Excursionist
54 0 23

@dmwwebartisan Hey! rachel-simone-studios.myshopify.com

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7446 1768 2368

@RSS 

Please share store password becouse your store is password Protected.

Thanks!

0 Likes
RSS
Excursionist
54 0 23

ashnrd

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7446 1768 2368

@RSS 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.site-header .icon {fill: #fff !important;}

Thanks!

RSS
Excursionist
54 0 23

@dmwwebartisan  It didn't work

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7446 1768 2368

@RSS 

Please check screenshot 

2021-06-25_21-37_Rachel Simone Studio.jpg