How to change font color in checkout button

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi May,

Along these lines, is it possible to make the "Checkout" button a different color than the two buttons next to it? It seems that would help them identify the "forward" button a little easier and boost conversion rate. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
29 2 7

@Ethan_Gui wrote:

Hi Leon, I understand the system is changing the text color to a higher contrast color due to the selection of the button color. However, our branding guide requires us to use a white label on our brand colored button. However, I could not find a way to accomplish it. Please advise!

If your company's creative director is willing to bend the branding guidelines a bit, you can darken the color a bit until the text turns white. Something like #71b0f1 would work. You can start there and keep adjusting the brightness until you reach the hex value closest to the one in your branding guidelines (while still keeping the text white).

Yes, it's not the exact hex required by your guidelines, but it's close enough and it still manages to keep the text white. It would be hard for customers to tell the difference unless they look for it.

This will only apply on the checkout pages. In the rest of your website, your original brand colors can be used easily.

If my reply helped you, please give it a Like and mark it as Accepted Solution.
You're welcome, and thank you too! :)
Do you want me to fix your theme code? PM me.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

This is ridiculous that this is a multi-million dollar company and there is no ability to change the font on the "Continue To Shipping" Button.

Has ANYBODY found a solution!?

0 Likes