How to change font size and color within collection grid item?

Jessi_hoofment
5 0 0

Hi,

I would like to use two different font sizes/colors within a collection grid item. So looking at the example in the picture below, I would like the word "REITPULLOVER" to stay as it is and the words "aus Buchholz" I would like to write in a different font size and color. "Aus Buchenholz" is the material that the product is made from, so I would prefer to make it smaller and in grey color maybe..

Is that possible?  

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-26 um 08.25.42.png

Thanks a lot!! 

Jessi 

0 Likes
Pallavi
Shopify Expert
1321 177 216

Hello There,

Please share your store URL and password.
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
647 177 433

@Jessi_hoofmentPlease provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
0 Likes
Jessi_hoofment
5 0 0

hi @Natztech ! Thanks for your help! Unfortunately, I did not see the code below. Could you send it again? Thanks!

0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
647 177 433

Please share your store URL and password.

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
0 Likes
Jessi_hoofment
5 0 0

Hi @Natztech , unfortunately I cannot share the password for the shop www.hoofment.de, but could you send me a request in order to enter just the coding part? Is that possible? Thanks again. 

0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
647 177 433

ok you dont mension password publicaly then you can mail me my id id natztech2312@gmail.com