How to change font size in the Category Page & Product Page

Excursionist
36 0 31

Hi,

I'm trying to change the font size of the product name in the category page & also the font size of the price in the product page. However, i noticed that i can't change the sizes under the theme settings.

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi Gwen, I assume you mean in the store linked in your profile, polkadot-s.myshopify.com? If so, first log into your admin page and go to 'Themes (Left) > Template Editor (Published Theme) > Assets Folder > styles.css.liquid', in that file scroll down until you see section `3.6 - Products and Collections` and look for the following line:

.product .title { font-family: Open Sans Condensed; font-weight: normal; font-size: 14px; }

Then adjust 14px to a larger size, maybe 16px or something. As for the price, in that same CSS file, just underneath that line, look for the following line:

.purchase h2.price { margin: 0 0 10px; display: block; font-size: 20px !important; color: #999999; }

Again, change the 20px to a larger size, save the file and reload your shops page and see if the new sizes are right, if not go back and adjust again until you're happy, it'll just require a little trial and error, but I hope that helps!

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
36 0 31

Hi,

I managed to find out. Anyway, thanks for your help :)

0 Likes