Solved
Noblec
Excursionist
43 3 13
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7389 1752 2347

@Noblec 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
Noblec
Excursionist
43 3 13

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7389 1752 2347

@Noblec 

The right mouse button click is disabled on your store. Could you please check and enable it?

I couldn't inspect your website elements.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
Noblec
Excursionist
43 3 13

Yes 1 second

Noblec
Excursionist
43 3 13
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7389 1752 2347

This is an accepted solution.

@Noblec 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/styles.css file.

.promo-banner .promo-banner__content{
font-size: 15px;
}

The above I have given a 15px size. You can increase or decrease as per your need. Let me know if this works.

Thanks!

Noblec
Excursionist
43 3 13

LEGEND! Thank you. Is there any way to bolden the text? I tried boldening the text in sections > typography but it didn't really have much affect.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7389 1752 2347

@Noblec 

It's my pleasure to help you. Let me check.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7389 1752 2347

@Noblec 

I just checked. The top bar text is in bold already.