How to change icon size in my header?

greenwichhats
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi there, 

I'm using the Impulse theme and I'd like to make the following adjustments to my header: 

- icons (cart, search, account) to be smaller 

- menu text to be smaller and bolder 

Hello greenwichhats,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
greenwichhats
Tourist
5 0 1

url is https://greenwich-hat-company.myshopify.com/

password is: STEt2389BE

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7310 1727 2303

Hey @greenwichhats 

Please add following code in your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

@media only screen and (min-width: 769px){
.site-nav__link--icon .icon {width: 16px; height: 16px;}
.site-nav a {font-weight: 900;}
.site-nav a {font-size: 10px;}
}

Hope this works for you.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
greenwichhats
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you! 

The font weight seems to not go bolder than 800 but I'd like it to be slightly more. Any suggestions why this is?

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7310 1727 2303

Hey @greenwichhats,

The font-weight is 900.

We can't make bolder. I think it is because of the font family. Some fonts are thinner and not looking very bold.

Hope you understand.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
MartaMCSantos
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi,

I have changed the size of the header numerous times and I cannot sort the blur on it. Could soe=meone help me?

My shop... audreymarie.co.uk

Blur header.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7310 1727 2303

@MartaMCSantos 

Your given URL is not working.

0 Likes