How to change minimal mobile version only display 1 image in a row for collection page like homepage

Wenjian_Zhao
Explorer
73 0 9

Hi, all:

1. Does anyone know how to change minimal mobile version only display 1 image in a row for the collection page just like homepage do? Here is my website: https://iloveforeverfashion.com/  .
The screenshot is below:

screenshot_2 image in a row_collection page.jpg

2. And also, on my desktop version, Minimal theme displays 5 products in a row since I am using full-width. I need your help to make the collection page only display 3 image in a row just like home page do.

screenshot_5 image in a row_collection page_desktopversion.jpg

If you know, please help me. 

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

jane

7/22/2021

Reply 1 (1)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2805 274 490

Hi, @Wenjian_Zhao.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand that you're looking to adjust the number of products per row on the collection page for both, mobile and desktop. Since you're using a Shopify-supported theme, then this is something that our Theme Support team can help you with. If your store is subscribed to a plan, you'll be eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription on customizing your theme.

It's also worth noting that while our Theme Support can assist you with a number of customizations, there is a shortlist of unsupported customizations outlined on our design policy. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, our Support team would be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account.

I've also took the opportunity to look over your website and I think it looks great - you're definitely on the right track! I can see a good use of the various sections on your homepage and you've also included valuable customer resources (eg. contact page, refund policy, etc) in your footer. Would removing the powered by Shopify message in the footer be something that interests you?

Also, have you developed a marketing plan for your store yet?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog