How to change multiple collections at the same time?

Solved
Tourist
8 0 6

Dear community,

First of all, I'm a newbie and don't know much about coding. I basically trial and error until it looks how I want.

So I was hoping to remove the SALE tag, and the struck through text on my Collection Pages.

For the removal of the sale tag I used the following information: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Remove-quot-Sale-quot-tag-from-Venture-theme/td-p/349...

And edited .product-tag--absolute in theme.scss.liquid.

For the struck-through price, god knows what I deleted in 'product-card.liquid' but both solutions worked on only ONE of my collection pages.

The other collection page, however, I haven't been able to find to edit at all. There is some old version with an 'ADD TO CART' button that isn't on my main collection page either, and I'd like to remove it as well.

Does anyone have any tips on where to locate the code of the other collection page? (And if anyone knows how to do those edits, it would also be duly appreciated: remove sale tag, remove struck through price, and remove add to cart button. I basically only want the image and the price to show.)

This is basically how I'd like both collection pages to look like - just an image, title and the price:

SurenTR_0-1606948292557.png

But my 2nd collection page looks much different - with crossed out price, and add to cart button.

SurenTR_1-1606948319314.png

I am using Venture.

Thank you so much in advance.

Shopify Partner
12703 1537 4594

Hello, @SurenTR 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Tourist
8 0 6

Hi again Ketan,

The URL to the website is as follows: https://turismoracing.com/

Thanks a lot!

Shopify Partner
12703 1537 4594

@SurenTR 

Thanks, i can't see any issues

KetanKumar_0-1607061235518.png

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Tourist
8 0 6

Ketan,

Thank you for your reply.

The issue is as follows: When I change anything in the coding of my  'Desk' collection page (https://turismoracing.com/collections/gaming-desks), no changes are made to my chair collection page (https://turismoracing.com/collections/gaming-chairs).

I was trying to remove the crossed out price on my CHAIR collection page, and have it like my DESK collection page draft (without sales tags, without strike through text, without add to cart button).

This desk page draft is also in the original post. If you look at the page now, I've temporarily disabled the changes until I figure out how I can change both collection pages, that's why you still can see the 'Sale' tag and strike through price on the DESK page.

Thanks, Suren

Shopify Partner
12703 1537 4594

This is an accepted solution.

@SurenTR 

Thanks for 

the issue did you have create different collection template file can you please check your code both are file not the same please check it first 

Tourist
8 0 6

I believe this was indeed the problem.. thanks a lot, Ketan.

Shopify Partner
12703 1537 4594

@SurenTR 

Thanks for the update and support.