How to change text color on buttons (Brooklyn theme)

Excursionist
46 0 4

Hi Everyone:)

Working on Brooklyn theme, and are having a problem with the text color on the buttons of my site. Whenever I change the color slighty from all black the text goes black. I want it to be white.

How do I change the color of the text on the buttons?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
195 0 19

Hello Philip,

Keegan here from the Shopify Guru team.

Not a worry, while inside of Online Store > Themes > Customize theme > Colors on the Brooklyn theme you should have two main options to adjust the button color and the text within it. So if you adjust one, the other may have to be adjusted so you don't get a fully un viewable button in the process. :)

Let me know if I've totally missed your question, screenshots appreciated!

0 Likes
Excursionist
46 0 4

Hi Keegan.

Thanks for responding! I honestly can't find, what you're showing above. I can only choose between "General" and "drawers" colors, where "general" don't have a button text option. In the brooklyn theme it doesn't seem like you have an option to change the button color. It changes itself (to black or white) depending on the button color you choose.

Am I completely missing something obvious?

I've tried adding screenshots beneath. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks!

1 Like
Excursionist
46 0 4

a

0 Likes
Excursionist
46 0 4

0 Likes
Excursionist
46 0 4

Still haven't found a solution!...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
29 0 3

I'm having the same problem, any fix yet? I'm finding a lot of the tutorials for this theme talk about options which are not there! Have they been removed? For example adding a mail chimp URL to the newsletter section - gone! 

0 Likes