Solved

How to change the Fonts in the Privacy policy, Shipping policy and return policy

Yopi
Tourist
12 0 2

I want to create a privacy policy, return policy, and shipping policy page213579597_10165484877740711_3391332263758382910_n.jpg.
The problem is I can't change the color of the text and the font from Shopify Native add page option. (See the Photo).

I have used "Merriweather Sans Bold" and Oswald Bold with Debutify editor.

Accepted Solution (1)
Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

This is an accepted solution.

hello @Yopi 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

#privacy-policy .breadcrumbs.text-accent.text-small{
	    display: none;
}
  #privacy-policy  #mainContent .box .section-header h1.page-title{
     font-family: Oswald,sans-serif !important;
}

View solution in original post

Replies 10 (10)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Yopi 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Yopi
Tourist
12 0 2

I haven't published it yet. But here is the URL: https://haurangi-530.myshopify.com/

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @Yopi 

your store is password protected can you please share your password 

Yopi
Tourist
12 0 2

the password is geawao

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @Yopi 

can you please share your Privacy policy, Shipping policy and return policy page  url 

Yopi
Tourist
12 0 2

https://haurangi.com/pages/privacy-policy

The font has been fixed. But there are still 2 problems. One is the white bar between the header and the body part. How to get rid of it?
Second I want the title of the page to be the same font as the content font. Look at photo.problem 2.JPG

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

This is an accepted solution.

hello @Yopi 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

#privacy-policy .breadcrumbs.text-accent.text-small{
}
  #privacy-policy  #mainContent .box .section-header h1.page-title{
}

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Yopi 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

#privacy-policy nav.breadcrumbs{
}
#privacy-policy h1.page-title{
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Yopi
Tourist
12 0 2

Thank You. I Will do add that to the themeliquid.

Can you tell me how to remove the white bar? And does the "title font" changes too after adding your code to the css? 

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @Yopi 

yes remove the white bar  and  title font" changes after you added this code into the theme.css file