How to change the color of contact form?

Highlighted
Tourist
181 0 1

HI There,

I'm about to change the color of contact form and even I checked colors in customizing option I couldn't find it .Could you kindly let me know how I can change it please?

you can see what exactly I mean here :https://cloudup.com/cneLWsq9IUD

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
50 0 4

Hello Max, 

Xue here from the Shopify team. 

When you log into your shop, you should be able to head over to Online Store > Themes > select the more button which appears as three dots > locate and select Edit HTML/CSS > on the right hand side locate the Assets folder > select theme.scss.liquid and locate the following line 150 to make the color change:  

You can use the color hex codes of the colors you've chosen in the Customized Theme > Color settings, otherwise you can use external sources like http://www.color-hex.com/ to choose a new color hex code and replace the #f4f4f4. 

That should do the trick! If you have any further questions just reach out to our Support Team!

Xue | Guru 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
181 0 1

Hi Xue,

Thank you so much for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I attempted to change the color, so I put in #000000, but it changed my entire site. The color and layout. Everything changed. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @kreativekeva,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

@kreativekeva wrote:

Hi, I attempted to change the color, so I put in #000000, but it changed my entire site. The color and layout. Everything changed. 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes