How to change the font style in my slideshow for homepage

kvali1
3 0 0

Hello there,

I'm using custom theme from themeforest called AVONE. The URL is here https://ettelia.com/ . I couldn't find the exact code for making the change for the slideshow font style, if I change the code all the headers are impacted. Need your help! Thank you!

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
4448 1002 1276

Hey @kvali1,

You can check slideshow text font style changes. You need to add the following code in your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

.h1.mega-title.heading2-1551272048529-0.slideshow__title {
    font-family: sans-serif !important;
}

Above you can change with your desired font style. This should work.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Advanced Shopify Page Builder to customize your pages - check here PageFly App
0 Likes
bergen
Shopify Partner
17 2 2

I don't know this theme but if you can add some CSS, you could add this:

.slideshow__title {
    font-family: "your font", sans-serif !important;
}

The !important declaration is not ideal but might be necessary if you can't find specific theme customizations for the slideshow headings.

EDIT: dmwwebartisan beat me to it!

0 Likes
kvali1
3 0 0
Thank you! It worked for me!
0 Likes
kvali1
3 0 0
Thanks!
0 Likes
kenzieam
5 0 0

How can I install this font https://upfonts.com/liberator-font/  on my PC to be changed from the standard windows one. All system and programs I have on my laptop to have this font in priority. It’s a difficult procedure? I’m not good in computers at all, but want this font so badly I’m almost desperate because nothing helped and YouTube tutorials did not work for me. Sorry, if off-topic, can’t create new thread because don’t know how, lol. Hopefully to see answer soon. Thanks in advance. And btw one more thing, does font make my computer work harder they will be changed for others that I download online.

0 Likes