How to change the layout of product page?

1 0 0

Hello. I need some help. 

On default, the product page is a photo section on the left, topic and the detail at the right. I want to add some photos below this, but the photo will just in the right position, this is some blank on the left side.  How to fix it.

20191028162048dama_WPS图片.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
609 40 86

Hey, there.

Dallas here from the Shopify social care team.

That isn't something that our themes team would be able to customize for you, unfortunately, but I wanted to give you some alternatives to work with.

Your first option would be to change your theme. I'm not sure if you're completely set on the theme that you have now, but if you're not then you might want to look into some of the others that are available to you. There are a lot of theme options to check out so I suggest you start by using the sidebar to narrow down your options.

2019-10-pcman-5ej2o

The second option would be to check out some of the apps that we have that allow for specific page customizations. The app PageFly is perfect for this. It does have a price attached to the app so this will cost a bit of money. The third option will cost money, but it is a one time fee rather than a month by month type of thing.

The third option that you have is to reach out to the Shopify Experts who can just build you a new page for your products. That would allow you to have the ultimate customization that you're looking for.

This post is slightly different than I'm sure you were initially going for, but I do think these options will help you with your next steps.

Best,

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes