Solved

How to change the pop-out menu and Cart page from transparent to white?

realbbomb
Visitor
3 0 1

Hi! I am using a Maker theme and my page menu and cart pop-up are transparent. There isn't an option to change the pop-up backgrounds. The url is www.realbbomb.com, does anyone know how to change this?

Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 10.18.22 PM.png

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@realbbomb 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme--critical.css file.

.tmenu_item_mobile .tmenu_submenu { background: #fff !important;}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

g33kgirl
Shopify Partner
390 109 142

You can add this code at the end of your CSS file (Themes -> Edit code -> Assets -> theme--critical.css😞

.x-menu li, .x-menu ul {
    background: white !important;
}

If you found my answer helpful, please LIKE and ACCEPT.
buymeacoffee.com/g33kgirl
If you're not comfortable with code, please modify code files at your own risk.
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@realbbomb 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme--critical.css file.

.tmenu_item_mobile .tmenu_submenu { background: #fff !important;}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Jpipkin
Visitor
2 0 1

For some reason I do not have a .theme--critical.css file.

Am I looking in the wrong place?  debut > Edit Code > assets > .theme--critical.css?

I am having the same issue.  I would like to change the pop up color for the drop down when you tap add to cart from a Product display page.  Can someone help me with this?