How to change the product description formatting

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi, I am inputting my own products one by one so I am writing my own description, however, it is not so helpful with the tools above the description box because I cannot choose the size of my fonts as well as if I want to start a new line after one, it has a huge gap in between lines.... on the website the fonts are massive... I don't know anything about code, HTML etc so can someone give some advices and helps please? thank you.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5824 850 1951

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @petitcoeur 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

HI Ketan, thank you for your reply, please see below and I screenshot some examples as well. 

when I start a new line, there is a big gap in-between the lines and I cannot resize my fonts....

https://333jfhk53gh1hzcn-32449364106.shopifypreview.com/products_preview?preview_key=be9e9f09606b953...

Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 14.02.59.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-11 at 14.02.45.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-11 at 14.02.02.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-11 at 14.01.53.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5824 850 1951

@petitcoeur 

Thanks for details 

can you please remvoe unnessary htmo code on admin sider see the picture this issue 

image.png

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Ketan, thank you for your advice, I might sound silly but how to get into the code page? thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5824 850 1951

@petitcoeur 

Thanks for more update 

if you have still issue so please 

I need your store login details. Yes, I know your login details are confidential. For this second option, I have added your store to my Shopify partner account so I will check your code easily and manage what you think about it?

1 Like