How to change the size of the header (Debut Template)

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Hi there, 

I have the same problem, did you manage to solve it? 

Many thanks & best, 

Feli

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Yes,

I used a great company called eGURU

Recommended

Peter

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi used an excellent company eGuru to change the code; thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey. I have the same issue. Did you manage to change the height of the header? I have the same code like yours.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am trying to make the image in my header either fit the page or set it to centre alignment. However, when I manually change the size of the image nothing happens, and the screen shot displayed in your original post what supposedly gives me the option to set the alignment does not show up. I have been trying to find a way to contact help but any link i click only brings me back in a circle to the main help center page which ironically is far from helpful. Please can you give me some advice on either how I can fix the problem or how I can get in touch with someone that can help. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi, the liquid code is tricky and is used in different places... (ie if Use Shpgun they use their own templates so rewritten code) hence I suggest to get some help. I have used eGuru and they were very professional, quick and responsive to what I needed and just to that. eCommerce Web Guru  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi, the liquid code is tricky and is used in different places... (ie if Use Shpgun they use their own templates so rewritten code) hence I suggest to get some help. I have used eGuru and they were very professional, quick and responsive to what I needed and just to that. eCommerce Web Guru  

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you work this out @shara09?

I am having the same problem in that my header becomes really large due to my logo.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you or anyone have any luck with this? I was able to reduce the header height(?) but not the height/dimension of the header menu and displays the same thing as 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi

The answer lies with asking a coder to look at the liquid pages in your current theme

Seems best as it is very easy to 'break' the theme (hence learnt to use this method of getting help)

Peter

0 Likes