How to change the way prices display on Minimal theme?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! I'm setting up my shop on Minimal theme and I'm wondering if there is a way to change the way prices are displayed. The default in this theme seems to be $40.00 but I would like the option to remove the cents as all my prices are even dollars. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Eloi

The Moon Guy Shop

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
102 16 19

Hey @moonguynextdoor 

Eunice here from the Shopify team, thanks for your question and welcome to the Community!

I'd be more than happy to help you make this adjustment. If you're on the Basic Shopify plan or higher, then you can receive 60 minutes of complimentary design support with any free Shopify theme. The Minimal theme falls under this category, yay! I've also checked to see if text customization is supported by this and it is, yay!

What I'll need to do now is check your plan and check how much design time you have available. If you're eligible I can escalate this request up to our Themes team who will then update you with the status within 2-4 business days. I've already gone ahead and emailed your Community email address to get the ball rolling with this. I look forward to hearing from you there.

Cheers!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes