How to change title size on legal policy pages? Narrative Theme

pureseeds
Tourist
10 0 8

Hello,

I have created pages (shipping policy, returns, terms of service) in the Legal section of my Shopify store settings. However, when you view the pages the titles are absolutely huge. I want to make them smaller but there's no way to do this in the theme customiser and I can't find which liquid file these policy pages are using to be able to edit the code. 

Can someone please tell me which code file I need to look in to change the font size of these titles? Thanks in advance.

pureseeds_0-1599141625067.png

Replies 13 (13)

Wahab_Ahmad
Shopify Partner
773 114 200

Hello @pureseeds, share store link. 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Chat on WhatsApp .
Feel free to contact me Email : wahabahmadghori@gmail.com |
Buy Me A Coffee
pureseeds
Tourist
10 0 8

Store link is pureseeds.co.uk

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

Hello @pureseeds 

Add this css at the bottom of

Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.shopify-policy__title h1 {
	font-size: 32px;
}

Hope this will work for you

Thanks....

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
oliviad
Visitor
2 0 0

Thank you!! This worked perfectly. 

TinaT
Excursionist
16 0 3

This didnt work for me. It only changed the font size of the title of the page ("privacy policy") but did not affect the other huge titles within the body of the page. How can i fix the font size of all titles in the page? thanks!

My site is https://professionaleditingservices.myshopify.com

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

Hi @TinaT ,

You issue is solved or not ?

please explain your requirement?

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
TinaT
Excursionist
16 0 3

The solution provided above did not work for me. The solution provided just changed the top title of the privacy page, not the all the other subtitles - they are still huge. I want all the title fonts to be small.

You can have a look at my privacy policy page here:

https://lucideditingservices.com/policies/privacy-policy

Thanks

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

Hi @TinaT ,

.shopify-policy__body h1 {
    font-size: 20px;
}

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

TinaT
Excursionist
16 0 3

Thank you, that worked! I had to also add the same code for h2 and h3 so that it captured all of the various fonts, but was easy to do:

.shopify-policy__body h1 { font-size: 20px; }

.shopify-policy__body h2 { font-size: 20px; }

.shopify-policy__body h3 { font-size: 20px; }

Thanks so much for helping!

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

Your Welcome!

You can mark it as an accepted solution.

TinaT
Excursionist
16 0 3

I tried but there is no button to mark your solution as the accepted solution..

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

@TinaT ,

You can see here 🙂

oscprofessional_0-1652183623085.png

RicquelS
Excursionist
16 0 7

Hello! Since my theme is no longer using theme.scss.liquid, where would I add this code? Or would I need to do something entirely different? Thank you. 🙂