How to connect "Sold out" button with "Contacts" page? (Venture theme)

29 0 0

Hi everybody,

I would like to connect the "Sold out" button with a link that directs the customer directly to the "Contact us" page, where they can see the contact information or contact us directly through the contact form. How can I do this? I can't find the right point of the code to modify it.

I attach two screenshots for a better understanding of the request. Thanks for the attention.

soldout button.pngThe red button should be clickable in order to redirect the customer to the "Contact Us" pagecontacts page.pngThis is the page that the customers should see clicking the "Sold Out" button

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
88 4 14

Hey there,

What theme are you using and are you comfortable editing the code?

Jay Friedmann | Developer @ Swiss Media
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
0 Likes
29 0 0
We are using the Venture theme and I'm quite comfortable in editing the code, but I can't find the right object to work on in the code page.
0 Likes
29 0 0

Can anyone help me with this please?

0 Likes
Highlighted
29 0 0

Could someone help me please?

0 Likes
1 0 0

I am trying to do this as well! I've found a solution that works without coding for now. 

Go to Themes > Actions > Edit Languages > Products. On this page, scroll down to " Pop Up question". Instead of just Contact Us, you can include a link to say Pre-Order, or however you'd like to phrase it. That way when customers visit a product page that is out of stock they have the option. It's not ideal, but at least its something. You could also change the "sold out" text on this page to match your needs. 

I would post my site but it is currently under construction! In case you'd like a reference it will be on lilabare.com within a month. 

Good luck and hope this helps! 

0 Likes
29 0 0

@riaanasejpal wrote:

I am trying to do this as well! I've found a solution that works without coding for now. 

Go to Themes > Actions > Edit Languages > Products. On this page, scroll down to " Pop Up question". Instead of just Contact Us, you can include a link to say Pre-Order, or however you'd like to phrase it. That way when customers visit a product page that is out of stock they have the option. It's not ideal, but at least its something. You could also change the "sold out" text on this page to match your needs. 

I would post my site but it is currently under construction! In case you'd like a reference it will be on lilabare.com within a month. 

Good luck and hope this helps! 

Hi, thank you very much for your answer and interest.

I've tried to follow your steps, but I'm using Venture theme for my website, and in that page I can't find the "Pop Up question" option.

0 Likes