How to create product slideshow with add to card button? Debut Theme

Excursionist
54 0 1

Hi guys,

I would like to make a slideshow with my hottest products with a direct add to card button when you hover over a product like in this store:
Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-24 um 08.27.39.pngBildschirmfoto 2019-10-24 um 08.32.40.pngBildschirmfoto 2019-10-24 um 08.31.22.png

Second question would be, how can I control in which order products are shown to my costumers in different categories? For example when they click on all products, I would like to control the order.

Thanks for the help!
Best,
Q

0 Likes

Hello @qcombo ,
There are a few app options for this in the Shopify app store here. The most popular one I find though is the Image Slider + Carousel app. This app allows you to add slider captions, buttons, custom slider arrows, videos, slider backgrounds, slider borders and more! 
It has a free plan so you can try it out and see if it's what you're looking for.
And If don't wanna go with an app, or you are looking for code level solution you have to hire an expert.
If you want some more details or any help on this feel free to contact us.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Excursionist
54 0 1

thank you!

Do you also know the answer to my second question?

0 Likes

Hello,
Yes you can handle this by 2 different process.
1. By using URL parameter of your collection page.
2. By using collection object sort in liquid file.
For more information please refer this link.
https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/liquid/objects/collection#collection-sort_by

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes