How to create tabs

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hey everyone, 

I have been looking on how to add arrowed tabs that are used to describe further the specifications of your product. In other terms, you might have been across a different website that had the product with its relative description. Therefore, underneath this you might have seen that some items requires how to use information and its benefits. What i am looking for its some tabs that can be expanded and contracted using arrows underneath product description, there is anyway on how to do it? For more clear understanding the following picture shows what i am looking for. Thank you for your time. Kind regards. Tabs 2.jpg

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4753 700 1493

Hello, @rxja_sa275 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Well i just started yesterday on the store and it is not finished, but here is the link https://mgnmt.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4753 700 1493

Hello, @rxja_sa275 

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire  Shopify Expert or me

Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
177 44 52

Hi @rxja_sa275 

You can check this solution. It will work for you
https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Product-pages-Add-tabs-to-product-descriptions/td-p/6...

Thank you.

-Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on vikaschovatiya02@gmail.com regarding any help
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

This worked for product page. Thanks for kind sharing.

I am also looking for a way to create tabs in hompage to show 3 different categories blog posts. 

@Vikas_Chovatiya Appreciate for any suggestion.

0 Likes