How to decrease the spacing between that bar divider thing, and the product description?

Excursionist
31 0 4

Hello,

Here is an example product page from the collection I'm currently working on: https://nextlevelartwork.com/collections/outer-space-collection/products/apollo-15-canvas-4

As you can see in the attached image, between the add to cart button and the product description is a little spacer bar dividing thing.

As you can also see, the amount of spacing between the top section and the bottom section is uneven. I want to make it equal by reducing the amount of space between the bar and the start of the description. What custom code can I modify or introduce into my theme to make this change happen?

Thanks,

Antonspacer bar 2.png

spacer bar 1.png

0 Likes
Excursionist
31 0 4

Figured it out myself using my crack coding skills

Around line 214 of product-template.liquid in the Supply theme, just above the product description section, is a line of code that defines a line break including <hr

Initially this was the code:

<hr class="{% if section.settings.enable_payment_button %}product-template-hr{% endif %}">
</div>

Here is what I modified that bit of code to: 

<hr class="{% if section.settings.enable_payment_button %}product-template-hr{% endif %}" style="margin-bottom:0px">
</div>

Tweak the margin as needed, going negative if needed as well, until the spacing is even. Problem solved!

0 Likes