How to delete all pictures at once in product

Highlighted

There is a fix...see my message above.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
62 0 14

I haven’t tried the app but here’s a link to PixPix in the Shopify App Store.  https://apps.shopify.com/pixpix-simple-image-editor

www.Rowby.com
Specializing in Shopify Solutions including CBD
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
41 1 27

thank you for requesting this feature @April1228, It is a basic one but save a lot of time

Developer of PixPix Image Editor Shopify app
1 Like
Highlighted

Indeed!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Alex,

The workaround is fine to save time, but it is absolutely not a solution. Review systems like Yotpo and Stamped.io assign a particular product id to a review, when an email is sent to the customer. Imagine I follow the steps mentioned by you, and a customer receives a review request email in their inbox for a recently deleted item- they will not be able to leave a review.

Besides, existing reviews of a product are non-transferable with such verified review systems.

I sincerely hope Shopify comes out with a solution for this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

@April1228 wrote:

Yesterday I was using an app PixPix and told them that we needed the ability to bulk delete from within a product. They said that is an easy add and it would be available by the next day. I woke up this morning and they had answered the call! IT WORKS! No more deleting pics one at a time.

Thank You PixPix you all rock!

Lesson: Never miss the opportunity to ask for what you want! Good Day everyone! #enduser

PixPix.jpg

Just what I needed April1228, Thanks!!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 3

while using pixpix for this super time consuming problem its also a "pro" feature that you have to pay for.

this is not something we should have to pay for!

lets go shopify... its almost 2020

get with it.

3 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I agree, isnt there a fix for this already. Its so painfull

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hello,

I created a private app and use Shopify's product API to mass delete images when needed. I complete in 5 seconds what would take an hour or two by hand.

0 Likes
1 0 0

@DharmeshPatel wrote:

Hello,

I created a private app and use Shopify's product API to mass delete images when needed. I complete in 5 seconds what would take an hour or two by hand.

Hi DharmeshPatel

Any way of getting a copy of your private app? thank you

0 Likes