How to display discount on catalog and collection pages in Debut theme?

Highlighted
1 0 0

We're using the debut theme for https://shopftl.myshopify.com and have added an automatic discount. We'd like the discount to be displayed in the Catalog and Collections pages. How can we accomplish this? Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
185 24 27

Hi, @FTL.

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. Welcome to the Community!

I have two suggestions for how you can display your discount details on your Collection or Catalog pages.

The first option to let your customers know about an automatic discount on a collection page specifically, is by creating an announcement for it in the description box of your Collection from within your Shopify admin, as seen below:

17-23-0i9eo-b2c1p

Adding text in this description box will display it at the top of your collection page of your storefront, as seen here:

17-32-qs5ls-x0y4x

The second way you can let your customers know about discounts on any pages of your store, is to use a third-party app like Quick Announcement Bar or Announcement Bar & Header Bar. These apps add a customizable banner to the top of any page you choose to add it to on your store.

If you have any specific questions about these apps please reach out to the developer directly. They will be your best resource. We have a Help Doc here for guidance with getting in contact with them, to ensure that you are able to find the assistance that you need.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes