How to download a video without Youtube

3 0 0

Hello there!

I want to upload a video from my library, it will be for a page where I'll explain how to use my product (not my Homepage), when I try, it's making me embed a link from Youtube, but I would like to use the video without Youtube, is it possible to upload it straight from my library?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2490 417 525

Yes, You can upload your video in shopify.

Setting->file->upload here video

Then you can use this video tag to add your video on page.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
1 0 0

TubeMate Video Downloader

TubeMate Video Downloader is the free application that is accessible on Google Play Store. This application causes the client to download any sort of recordings straightforwardly via telephone memory from the web based life. It doesn't cost a penny of charge to utilize this great component. When the recordings are downloaded with the assistance of this application, it will consequently get saved money on the client's telephone memory. Furthermore, in a moment, the video is prepared to see by the client. So as to utilize this application, there is no particular condition is accessible. The client should simply to choose a specific video that client wishes to water later or through disconnected. In the Tube Mate App search bar, type the name of the video that you wish to download. At that point click on the green bolt that is accessible at the base of the keen screen. the User can likewise choose the nature of the video that they wish to get downloaded and spared. According to the renditions of the Android gadgets, there is a various number of alternatives for quality goals are accessible. Pick the one according to your inclination and appreciate viewing your preferred recordings while in transit to go. The best thing about this Tubemate application is that it lets the client watch their preferred recordings even without web association.

0 Likes